Sunday, September 30, 2012

Destiny Binds (Timber Wolves Trilogy, #1)
Destiny Binds by Tammy Blackwell
Timber Wolves Book One
Paperback, 232 pages
Published March 3rd 2011 by Tammy Blackwell 
Scout Donovan is a girl who believes in rules, logic, and her lifelong love of Charlie Hagan. Alex Cole believes in destiny, magic, and Scout. When Alex introduces Scout to the world of Shifters, men who change into wolves or coyotes during the full moon and Seers, women who can see your most private thoughts and emotions with a mere touch, the knowledge changes everything and everyone Scout thought she knew.
My Splurge:
4.75 Stars
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Ohmigosh how could Tammy do this to me. I spent my time falling in love with him. (okay no I didn't. it was like love when I first read his name) AND THEN SHE (don't read this part if you wanna read the book) KILLED HIM! OHMIGOSH WHY WOULD U DO THAT?!?!?
I spent a good 10 minuets sobbing into my pillow. Alex RIP. Charlie I hate you. You don't deserve Scout. Jase you're the worst brother ever. Go get your brain looked at and lock yourselves up in a mental ward. I HATE YOU!!! 
I don't know if I can read the next two. Alex and Scout were perfect for each other. AND HE WAS KILLED IN FRONT OF HER!!! ON THEIR FIRST OFFICAL DATE!!! BY HER BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!! 
*If you can't tell, I am super mad.  

I love the book it made me feel all of the emotions. And and and and and and the ending killed me. It kipped my heart out and then sat and farted on it. -_- I do not appreciate than by the way.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Scout and Alex
"Why did you come back here, then? Why risk it? Couldn’t you find a place where you wouldn’t have any other Packs to deal with?”
He cupped my face in his hands, his thumb gently brushing a snowflake from my eyelashes.
“You know why I came back.”
My heart started beating against my ribcage as if it was trying to break free. “The fried chicken they serve at The Farmhouse?”
“I came back for you, Scout.”
I had to say something. Something clever. Something dazzling. Something to make this moment perfect.
“I hope the snow sticks."
RIP Alex. We love you. <3
Oh here are the other two books.
Time Mends (Timber Wolves Trilogy, #2)  #2
After a tragic accident leaves her battered, heartbroken, and alone, Scout Donovan would rather hide in dreams than face reality. But things are changing quickly in Scout's life. Soon she's pulled back into the world of Shifters and Seers, with her best friend's fate depending on Scout's ability to protect her. Can Scout pull it together in time to save Talley, or is the past too much to overcome?
Fate Succumbs (Timber Wolves Trilogy, #3)  #3
 Having narrowly escaped an unjust death sentence, Scout Donovan is on the run. But the more she discovers about the Alpha Pack and herself, the more she realizes she can’t run forever. Destiny is propelling her towards an unavoidable battle. Can Scout survive, or will she finally succumb to fate?
   


Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment