Saturday, March 23, 2013

Fateful by Cheri Schmidt

Kindle Edition, 365 pages
Published (first published April 7th 2011)
ASIN: B004VT0RJK 
Rating: 3 Stars (maybe 2.5)
(The Summary is on the post published before this one)

With this book, I felt like I had fallen into Twilight but instead of Edward there-it was Mr. Darcy with fangs. Humm. Eeeks. Ahhh..this book took me longer to finish than I expected and that was because I just wasn't all that into it. Yes there were some "Awwwhh. How much more adorable can this get!?" (Always knowing what she wants to eat. Hey for me that is a major turn on. I'm a picky eater.) But there were some...questionable...to say the least..things so be said about her thought process. She described his breath...him breathing his skanky vampire breath on her as more intimate than kissing.
Um. To each her own. I guess.
To all you Twilight reader out there, I'm gonna use some Twilight references below..so cover your eyes, or something.
Lucas and evil,jealous ex-lover chick reminded me of James and Victoria. Except scorned lover did a total James move using Danielle as a doll.
I don't have much else to say about this book. Personally I was very disappointed. The whole curse thing was a major let down and everything fizzled out.
Ooooh....did I mention in the next book there's (wait for it) werewolves!! Jacob, anyone?
-Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment